Repairs and overhauls electrical systems in automotive vehicles, such as car, buses, and truck and
equipment. Install, maintain, identify faults, and repair electrical wiring and computer based equipment in
vehicles and equipment.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Determines malfunction of electrical system by visual inspection of vehicle / equipment and coordinate
to workshop and site in‐charge on day to day activities.
2. Familiar with adjusting ignition timing and measures and adjusts distributor breaker‐point gaps.
3. Repairs or replaces defective wiring in ignition, lighting, air‐conditioning, and safety control systems,
Can fill‐up, control and update the maintenance records on daily basis
4. Auto Electricians also install electrical equipment such as gauges, lighting, alternators, and starter
motors in cars, and install electrically operated accessories.
5. Familiar to test instruments and read circuit diagrams to find electrical faults, adjust engine control
systems and timing to make sure vehicles are running at peak performance.
6. Knows to test, recondition, and replace faulty alternators, generators, starter motors, and related items
such as voltage regulators and batteries, and repair or replace faulty ignition systems, electrical wiring,
fuses, lamps, and switches.
7. Good in rewinding motors and electronic wirings.
8. Can speak, read and write English language.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complies with the highest level of safety at workshop and site to avoid any type of accidents.
Minimum of (5) years work experience as Auto Electrician for
all types of equipment and vehicle both in workshop and
Middle East experience is an advantage.
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
At least High School Diploma or 2
years Technical School