Fully familiar with the functions of equipment / vehicle and maintenance / repair on day to day activities.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Repair of all functions of equipment/vehicle/machine.
2. Responsible in maintaining, repair the equipment/vehicle and coordinating with the site in-charge on day to day activities and TERD Mechanical Supervisor with daily major equipment issues and defects.
3. Responsible on greasing and cleaning of his equipment.
4. Familiar with engine overhauling and hydraulic system repairs and under chassis repairs.
5. Familiar with transmissions and traveling motors over hauling and repairs.
6. Familiar with diesel pumps repairs.
7. Can speak, write and read English language.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complies with the highest level of safety at workshop and site to avoid any type of accidents
Minimum of (5) years work experience as Heavy Duty Mechanic.
Middle East experience is an advantage.
At least High School graduate or two years in Technical or Vocational courses