Drives any large road vehicle with a capacity of over (3) tons including articulated trailer trucks and buses.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Drives trucks with capacity of more than (3) tons to deliver materials in liquid or solid form, or personnel
to and from specified destinations, such as concrete batching plant, construction job site, waste landfill,
workers camp, water reservoirs, etc.
2. May position blocks and tie ropes to secure cargo to be transmitted. May be required to operate any
heavy industrial vehicle, including tipper truck, water tank, articulated trailer truck, flatbed truck,
workers bus, container truck.
3. Operates vehicle in a safe and proper manner and obeys local traffic laws and regulations. Check vehicle
each day before operating to ensure that all functioning properly, i.e. brakes, tires, lights, indicators,
horn, clutch, coolant and battery levels. Reports any defects to Supervisor.
4. May be required to complete journey sheets to record destinations, mileages, fuel issues, etc.
5. When driving a passenger bus, ensures that he carries no more than the designated number of
6. Reports any defect in his vehicle immediately to his Supervisor.
7. Maintains a check on his vehicle on a daily basis before operating.
8. Completes all necessary checks on his vehicle on a daily basis before operating.
9. Familiar with all traffic rules / regulations of Saudi Arabia. Any violations committed by the driver and
fines imposed by the in‐kingdom authorities will be paid personally by the driver.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complies with, at all times, with all Company safety procedures.
2. Attends training courses / seminars, etc. as required by the company.
At least (5) years of work experience as a Heavy Duty
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
With excellent communication and interpersonal
Minimum of Secondary/High School level