Deadline: 2024-03-22 14:59:27
Operates heavy equipment construction equipments including backhoe, loader, forklift, etc.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operates heavy equipment vehicles to and from specified destinations needed in the completion of
2. Operates heavy equipment vehicle in a safe and proper manner and obey international and quality
standards in all aspects of work performance.
3. Checks heavy equipment each day before operating to ensure that all systems and parts are functioning
properly, i.e. brakes, tires, lights, indicators, horn, clutch, coolants and battery levels.
4. Reports any defects to immediate superior / supervisor.
5. Completes all necessary checks on his vehicle on a daily basis before operations.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complies with, at all times, with all Company safety procedures.
2. Attends training courses / seminars, etc. as required by the company.
At least 8 years Heavy Equipment operating
experience and can operate at least 3 equipments
such as backhoe, forklift and loader.
Middle East experience is an advantage.
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Can communicate and with good interpersonal skills.
Ability to perform the essential job duties with or without
reasonable accommodation and without posting a direct
threat to safety or health of employee or others.
High School Graduate and Vocational