Works as part of a crew in the assembly and dismantling of metal scaffolding during site construction
and engineering work.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs any combination of the following duties to transport, raise, place and fit metal
scaffolding to complete structure framework, working as a member of a crew. Sets up hoisting
equipment for raising and placing scaffolding, fastens scaffolding members together by bolted
clamps. Fastens scaffolding to existing structures for lateral support by using rawl-bolts.
2. Lays wooden or metal floor sections in assembled scaffolding and fastens to scaffolding. Fits
guard rails. Fits and fastens ladders to scaffolding.
3. Disassembles scaffolding when work is completed, removes and stacks in the lay down area.
4. Complies with, at all times, with all Company safety procedures.
5. Achieve productive erection/dismantling according to the company targets.
6. Attends training courses/seminars, etc., as required by the Company.
Minimum Work Experience
• At least three (2‐3) years experience working in
scaffolding work in the Construction industry, working
with metal scaffolding.
• Preferable experience with multidirectional system
scaffolding (rosette wedge lock).
• Middle East experience is an advantage.
• Previous work in KSA , ARAMCO, SABIC projects is an
OTHER SKILLS COMPETENCIES:
Minimum of High School Graduate
Either formal or “on‐the‐job”
training as a Scaffolder
Minimum of High