Constructs, erects, install and repairs, form work, structures and fixtures of wood and plywood materials.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible in maintaining and protecting properties, tools and assigned equipment.
2. Execute works applying knowledge in of carpentry, use of machinery and tools as well as its operation and
3. Lays‐out and construct form works for all concrete applications.
4. Construct structural members such as wood framing, aluminum, G.I., steel framing and support, suspended ceiling
systems, scaffolding, layouts and framing, etc.
5. Handles the installation of insulation materials (fiberglass blankets), plywood, gypsum board and sheet rock or
6. Maintains, remodels, repairs and installs office furniture and fixtures.
7. Constructs scaffolding, layout and framing.
8. Prepares bill of materials and tools when required.
9. Read, review and interprets plans and technical documents and engineering drawing design.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complies always with all Company safety procedures and regulations.
2. Ensure attendance for all Company sponsored training courses and or seminars as required.
At least with 2 to 5 years (post qualification) experience as
a Carpenter in a heavy construction environment.
Middle East experience in Refinery, Petrochemical, Oil &
Gas, Power Plant Construction Projects; preferably in
Pipeline installations is an advantage.
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
With excellent communication and interpersonal
Ability to perform the essential job duties with or without
reasonable accommodation and without posting a direct
threat to safety or health of employee or others.
Minimum of High School graduate/level