Responsible for daily activities of equipment workshop and site for regular maintenance and repair of equipment.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. TERD Mechanical Engineer directs all daily function of Equipment Fleet Management/TERD related to electrical and electronics activities.
2. Familiar with Equipment Computer System.
3. Supervise and control the manpower assignments.
4. Familiar and read mechanical drawing.
5. Supervise the equipment repair and preventive maintenance (PM)
6. Aware about major engine overhauling .
7. Ensure that the equipment and vehicles are in good condition before dispatch to the use.
8. Leading and supervise the maintenance crew at site.
9. Filling-up the weekly and monthly maintenance sheets.
10. In-charge in following-up the training system and implementing the safety issues.
Implementing all related company policies and procedures
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Complies with the highest level of safety at workshop and site to avoid any type of accidents.
0-2 years’ work experience as Mechanical Engineer from big Equipment Workshops.
Must be familiar to all equipment specifications and agency’s standards.