Expiry Date: 2022-03-31 09:00:00
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. File and maintain the existing material documents together with incoming documents, in an orderly and controlled manner.
2. Receives records and files all incoming documents and procedure distribution copies.
3. Prepares Document Transmittal and issue copies as requested as approved.
4. Ensure the issued copies being used by the recipient personnel is the current revision and to collect any superseded documents and replace it with the latest issues.
5. Ensure accurate maintenance of master duplication and transmittal status logs at all times.
6. Perform other work assignment as may required
7. Computer & MOS skills , Filing Doc , making reports , work on MaTMan ( ORACLE SYSTEM (UPLODE AND UPDATE MTO,OB,FMR,MRR)
Diploma in Technical Course
**NOTE: if you have trouble applyig to this job please send your CV to the following [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com) with the subject "Document Controller".**