Expiry Date: 2022-04-30 09:00:00
### JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Develops, reviews, and approves new purchasing, and clerical procedures to maintain economy and efficiency.
- Compose Request for Quotation and present recommendations on purchases requiring Procurement Manager approval
Supervises and participates in the preparation of written financial and administrative reports.
- Interprets contract provisions and review contract for accuracy and changes prior to bid and contract awards of materials and equipments.
- Provides liason between vendors, contractors and department heads.
### Qualifications & Experiences:
- Graduate Engineer in supply chain or related field.
- 0-2 years experience in a related field.
- Familiar with SAP / ERP is an advantage and can co-ordinate with engineering originator and vendor of equipments and materials.
**NOTE: if you have trouble applyig to this job please send your CV to the following [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject "Material Specialist".**