The Site HSE Manager is responsible for implementation of HSE / LPP Programs. interface with in the client and compliance in safety requirements
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administers the implementation of Loss Prevention Programs for site projects
- Prepares ‘Loss Prevention Program’ documents for project requirements both for implementation and bidding
- Coordinates with Saudi Government, Saudi Aramco and/or Main Client for all safety requirements and facilitates compliance.
- Participate in safety-related events, conferences, meetings and represent the Company in these activities
- Audits the Company’s Safety Performance, recommends corrective actions and measures for continual improvement
- Collaborate with Project Site Managers for the implementation of the site’s Loss Prevention Program
- Develop and implement Safety Training Program for employees
- Maintain current files, records, literatures and publications of safety related to the Company’s operations.
- Prepares and submits consolidated safety reports to management
- Coordinate and interact with all corporate and project site departments of the Company to facilitate compliance of Safety Programs.
- Keeps abreast with new developments in the field of Safety and Loss Prevention
Minimum of 10 years experience in the practice of Safety Systems implementation inclusive of at least 5 years in Safety Engineering Management