Expiry Date: 2021-03-31 09:00:00
The HSE Manager is to execute technical and functional responsibilities related to health, safety and environmental areas within the region; supervise the safety function; be responsible for the implementation of Company safety policies, procedures, and methods; be cognizant of the issues and challenges facing the Company and coordinate the strengths, resources, and capabilities to achieve the Company’s goals and objectives; use progressive work and education experience to increase knowledge and improve expertise; and demonstrate a knowledge-sharing behavior with the overall objective of helping to create and sustain a productive work culture and uncompromised commitment to the protection of the employees and the environment, as well as the productivity of the Company’s employees.
- Minimum 5 years’ practical experience as a HSE Manager developing and implementing HSE programs.
- Bachelor of Science degree is required. Specialization in Occupational Safety or Health, Safety Engineering, Safety Science, or Environmental Health is preferred.
- Experience with management systems compliant to standards ISO 45001.
- Experience performing Internal workshop/site audits and HSE management system audits.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry and related HSE information exchange platforms.
**NOTE: if you have trouble applyig to this job please send your CV to the following [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject "Health Safety and Environment Manager".**