Expiry Date: 2022-11-30 09:00:00
Apply Project management and planning knowledge to project and operate project management tools and techniques to meet the project requirements of projects.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Plan and schedule the project by developing a project master schedule in line with the proposal requirements through the application of the primavera P6 software.
2. Identify the project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks and targets to determine the staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project through the project measurement system.
3. Implement the work schedule and monitor progress of the work for timely execution of the project through daily/weekly/monthly/ reports with respect to review of the overall project.
4. Progress monitoring of specific projects on a regular basis. Anticipate and resolve any problems, bottlenecks/scheduling conflicts. Prepare and maintain package work plans and monitor progress to achieve on time or earlier deliveries to keep the project on schedule.
5. Co-ordinate internal project team reviews followed by an approval and review by the client of the work schedule, progress measurement and reporting systems. Review status reports, modify schedules and plans as required and keep the management and Project director apprised of the progress on a regular basis.
6. Ensure that project controls documents such as resources histogram, schedules, reporting systems, material controls systems, etc. are fully developed by the designated personnel and reviewed by Construction Management and that Engineering and Procurement interfaces are properly addressed.
7. Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when directed by the Supervisor.
Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and industrial Engineering from a recognised University
NOTE: if you have trouble applyig to this job please send your CV to the following firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Planning Engineer".