Closely collaborates with General Manager in directing, coordinating and exercising functional authority for all control, organizing, planning, integration, and completion of the pipeline projects within his area of assigned authority.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Monitors and directs, in collaboration with his PMT, (Project Management Team), all site activities to ensure objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and budget parameters.
2. Assess and reviews the project Key Performance Indicators to determine accurate status of project, making tactical decisions for allocating resources, and assigning staff requirements, to maintain project on target.
3. Manage changes to Engineering scope and assist in obtaining written client approval on all changes before proceeding with work
4. Prepares reports for corrective actions if project becomes behind schedule or overspends budget, and presents to General Manager with recovery plan.
5. Reviews periodic status reports prepared by PMT Managers. Prepares and presents reports for General Manager, including monthly summary report.
6. Confers with his PMT Managers to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
7. Department on‐boarding and induction (procedures, guidelines, policies, etc). Collaborates with his PMT Managers in directing and supervising personnel.
8. Provide staff on the job training with skills training programs, with the aim of increasing worker skills and personnel development.
9. Ensures all PMT departments have effective resources and perform with expected efficiency and productivity.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complies with all statutory requirements connected with the implementation of project.
2. Ensure proper closeout of project including transmittal of final documentation to client.
3. Complies with the highest level of safety during all stages of project execution to avoid any type of accidents
With 10 to 15 years experience in the Oil & Gas industries specifically with pipeline, compression, or gas processing facilities, including four (4) years of project engineering experience.
Bachelor Degree in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university or colleges.