Manages in directing, coordinating and exercising functional engineering authority for planning, organization, control, integration and completion of the project within area of assigned responsibility.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages engineering staff in the implementation of technical plans to be used in accomplishing the designated projects to ensure that objectives are met within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Manages the implementation of project plans previously determined and agreed upon based on the specified time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
- Confers with engineering staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority.
- Closely coordinate activities of engineering crews to ensure project progress on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
At least eight (8) to ten (10) years (post qualification) work experience as Engineering Manager in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industries.
Must be familiar to specific phases of project, technical studies, designs, specifications, technical plans, testing and evaluate charges as called for.