Responsible in the overall management of commissioning works and associated activities including
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide adequate commissioning documents such as redline drawings, commissioning packages
vendor/manufacturers’ drawings, spare parts lists, equipment Operating and Maintenance manuals,
plant operating and start‐up manuals and calculation records to client.
2. Monitors and coordinates, in collaboration with Project Management Team, all commissioning activities
for all systems until handover to operations to ensure objectives are accomplished within the prescribed
time frame and budget parameters.
3. Asses, reviews and identify commissioning system and preparation of commissioning procedures.
4. Responsible in the development of commissioning plans.
5. Coordinate of interdisciplinary interfaces and materials.
6. Oversee management of commissioning team.
7. Handles progress reporting at all levels.
8. Responsible in the control of budgets vs. spends vs. actual progress, change control management
9. Management of full commissioning lifecycle from commencement of systems identification to final
10. Responsible in the development and delivery of a commissioning plan including procedures,
documentation and schedules.
11. Management of pre‐commissioning and commissioning activities.
12. Coordination of Supplier's commissioning personnel.
13. Handover of the installation from Commissioning to Operations.
Minimum of 10 years experience in commissioning and start up of large multi‐disciplinary installations in the Oil and Gas industry.