Responsible in providing overall technical expertise of the construction project life cycle; directing,
coordinating and exercising functional authority for planning, organizing, control, integration and completion
relevant to the civil scope of works ensuring safe, reliable and effective performance that will contribute to
total client’s satisfaction.
Masters/Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering course from a reputable University or Colleges
With accumulated 10 years actual work experience in
Project Management for Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or
Power Plant Industries or Pipelines project.
Must be well familiar with the specific phase of the project,
technical studies, planning, designs & specifications,
testing, and ability to evaluate required changes.
Formalized supervision and project management process
training is considered an asset.
Good knowledge of Saudi Aramco Engineering
requirements, standards, procedures and specifications.
Knowledgeable and conversant of Civil Engineering
Industry Codes i.e. ACI, ASTM, AASHTO, UBC, AISC, etc.
Middle East experience is an advantage.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manages and provide direction in the execution of all civil requirements of the assigned project in collaboration
with Project Management Team; supervise the execution and installations activities along with the
implementation of the Project Quality Standards that is responsive to the ISO requirements, policies, procedures
and manuals as defined in the contractual agreement.
2. Assess and carry out detail studies of the civil scope of works and associated activities, based on drawings and
specifications, distribution of available resources and provide guidance to the entire civil crews in the performance
of all activities, in coordination with site QA/QC Inspectors.
3. Work with the General Manager with the development of the Construction Execution Plan, controls of project cost
and civil work schedules, and ensure participation with the Functional Team to align their functional plans and
deliverables based on the project’s schedule to ensure objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time
frame and budget parameters.
4. Develops an understanding of all civil aspects of the contract, including controls change/scope creep, ensuring that
all scope changes are quickly and properly documented, and that change orders are approved prior to the
performance of the work.
5. Ensure permits to execute civil tasks at job sites are completed daily and set the targets to complete on schedule.
Liaise with the client’s representatives to ensure proper and timely involvement and approval of civil related
deliverables, as well as a professional and business‐like client/contractor relationship throughout the life of the
6. Reads and review approved method statements before the execution of works and provide guidance to the civil
team members in performing the job with extreme precision and safety.
7. Coordinate with client regarding any technical clarification required for construction or any discrepancies in IFC
drawings, prepare organization chart for the civil group, prepare manpower histogram, monitors the deviation in
work activities to include study of the process system and data sheets.
8. Develops and implements management, planning and cost control system consistent with the requirements of the
contract and remains alert to the means and methods which the operations of the project team may be improved,
and recommends revisions to the operating plan and detailed functioning of the work force when appropriate.
9. Prepares monthly status reports for the project to keep the client and management informed of civil construction
progress and the status of costs and schedule as related to the budgets and previous forecasts.
10. Implements, manages and maintains an effective working relations with the work groups to ensure that work
proceeds without disruption, and maintaining daily communications to ensure the accurate and timely flow of
11. Advises General Manager regarding developments that could affect project schedule, costs, client relations and orinter‐departmental relations.