Deadline: 2022-08-31 09:00:00
To monitor the ongoing structural & Civil activities by implementing the Project Quality Controls Plans and Procedures in accordance with the Company QC procedures, International standards and specific contract requirements.
**PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:**
1. To coordinate with construction crew for on-going coating/painting activities, including but not limited to review of documents, inspection of Sandblasting/Paining equipments, to monitor climatic condition, measuring temperature, Dew Point, monitoring Sand Blasting operations, mixing and application of paints, inspection of wrapping tapes etc.
2. To review the relevant documents prior to start of construction e.g. IFC, project specification etc.
3. Must be able to do inspection of from start of Sand Blasting to final inspection.
4. Must have experience in industrial Painting applications.
5. To initiate the RFI’s for Client’s witness of inspection points as per ITPs.
6. To be more proactive to construction crew for advising to correct the activities this could lead to non- conformance.
7. Issue Non-Conformance Report (NCR) to items not found acceptable and submit to QC Supervisor Welding for appropriate disposition.
8. Be vigilant for upcoming scheduled activities in advance to coordinate with 3rd parties in advance for the activities require testing e.g. DFT, Holiday Testing of underground components etc.
**SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:**
1. Complies with the highest level of safety during all stages of work to avoid any type of incidents and or accidents. Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
2. Complies with all statutory requirements connected with the implementation of project.
Minimum 5 to 10 years Coating/Painting inspection experience construction activities in the contract scope of work (Oil, Gas, petrochemical projects, infrastructure, and communication).
Middle East experience must be considered as priority.
**OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:**
Familiarity with ISO-9000 quality control. Possess good communication skills.
Graduate of Bachelor or Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical or similar)
CSWIP BGAS 3.2 Valid of NACE Level II
ISO 9001 Training
Can work with less supervision and under pressure.
Knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Outlook, and Auto Cad is required