Expiry Date: 2022-07-01 12:00:00
Execute the inspection and Quality Control activities on site, collecting the relevant objective evidences, ensuring supervision and coordination of quality control activities on Telecom and communication equipment/systems installation activities
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implementation of Project Quality Plan & Procedure for the inspection and testing of communication installation activities.
- Inspection covered includes the proper installation, wiring, termination, insulation test, functional test, calibration test of all various communication equipment and devices.
- Witness testing for the splicing of Fiber Optic Cable using test instrument such as (Fujikura Fusion Splicing machine FSM 50S, FSM 30S OTDR Anritsu MT 90883A Access master.
- Check inspection conformity with the Quality Control Plan/Inspection and Test Plan, issue the relevant documentation, check procedures and equipment to be used in tests, controls and inspections, manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections.
- Review quality records summaries and their traceability by system, part or area of plant as required for documentation to be handed over to client.
- Maintains a record of job specification and/or acceptance criteria of the items they cover for inspection.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Update as built drawings
- Perform Punch listing operations
5 years experience and working knowledge for the installation and supervision of communication in Gas & Oil and Petrochemical plant and at least two (2) in inspection activities.
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Possess good command of English communication both oral and in writing
Certificate as Fiber Optic Cable Splicing and installation by Building industry (BICSI)
SAP No by Aramco with CBT Pass Result in respective Discipline
B. S. / ECS Engineering Graduate or Equivalent ;
Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering
ISO 9001 Training
Knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Outlook is required